Virage8 organises the 7th edition of Motors and Soul Festival on 2nd and 3rd September 2023
Six! Proud of the success of its first six editions with more than 33,000 participants, the Virage8 team signs up terribly honored and excited for a seventh one that promises even more intensity.
In the green setting of Upper Chevreuse Valley Natural Park, will be held on 2nd and 3rd September 2023, Motors and Soul, THE Festival of ’Art de vivre la Moto et l’Auto de caractère‘.
To celebrate this 7th édition and the trust and confidence of our growing community, Motors and Soul reinforce what made this festival successful :
- Cars, Motorcycles, Rides and Ballads to discover the secret roads of Chevreuse Valley
- A Lifestyle Village where the guardians of ancestral traditions will exercise their arts and share their passion (custom-builders, barbers, tattoo artists, artists et craftsmen)
- An Exhibition Space with the latest motorcycles and autos presented by the manufacturers, and tour operators and equipment suppliers
- Two Concours de Style who will be celebrating the most beautiful cars and motorcycles presented by their owners dressed in the fashion style of their vehicles’ years of manufacture
- The most active Cars and Motorcycles Clubs
- Rock, Blues, Soul et Jazz Music shows
- A Kindergarden
- A Food-Court surrounded with international food specialities food-trucks
- The Arts Festival where numerous artists will present their latest master pieces (painters, sculptors, photographers, cartoon drawers)
- And a Late Evening Show until late at night with concerts and food and beverage in the heart of the castle!